Friday, September 19, 2014

Up cycle ...ironing board to be a table

Hello all

It's rainy season here and very hot and humid in the day time ,sitting in the garden is really much better with some breeze around.I want to have a table for my shed quite a while.Then I looked around and saw an oldie ironing board in my sewing room,so I got an idea (which is frighten my Mr. ,meaning he has to make something for me again ei ei).

I want a table top to put on this ironing board and then I can do my work outside ,also can use it for tea or coffe in the afternoon because it is adjustable height.

สวัสดีค่า

วันนี้ดีใจได้โต๊ะทำงานใหม่ คุณสีมาทำให้ โดยดัดแปลงจากโต๊ะรีดผ้าเก่าซึ่งไม่ได้ใช้แล้ว

เอามาแต่ขา แกะส่วนที่รีดออก ทำหน้าทอปใหม่เป็นไม้ สวยไฉไล ถูกใจมากๆค่า

 

 

Nice and cosy isn't it.

 

คราวนี้นั่งทำงาน สบายละค่ะ

 

 

It's more proper height for study as well.

Mr. G loves wood-work,so he decide to make it with wood.

we are very lucky that we have quite a good wood yard not far from home and reasonable price.

 

เอาไว้นั่งเรียนภาษาญี่ปุ่น อิอิ  เป็นข้ออ้าง จะได้ขยันๆว่างั้น

คุณสีมาชอบทำงานไม้ เจอไม้งามๆ ราคาถูกใจ เลยชอบทำโน่นนี่อยู่เรื่อยๆ

แถมซื้อเครื่องมือมาเรื่อยๆ ห้องจะไม่มีที่เดินอยู่ละนี่

 

It goes well with flowers from garden.

He took the old board off and attached a new one on  ,just 3 days of preparing wooden parts together.

 

ตอนแรกจะแปะไม้บนโต๊ะรีดเลย แต่ดูแล้วจะไม่ทนเพราะเป็นไม้อัด เลยแกะออก เอาแต่โครงขา แล้วขันสกรูติดด้านล่าง

จบเลย ง่ายๆ (ฮีบอก ไม่จริงๆ)

 

 

 

 

It's time to study now, enjoy sunny day everyone.

 

ได้เวลาเรียนแล้วก้าบ บ๊ะบาย

 

LEE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment