Thursday, March 3, 2016

Quilt Festival Ep. 5...Miniature quilt

The miniature quilts (smaller than A4 size) that took part of the show were so adorable.
I told myself ( on my own, had no body to talk to T.,T )while walking around and took some photos;I will definitely make some of the small works like these when I go back home.
It's not allowed to use flash for photographing,so I've got quite dark pics,and have to add some light later.That 's why I very late for updating blog.

มีงานคลิ้วท์จิ๋วๆ โชว์ในงานด้วยนะจ้ะ ขนาดเล็กมากๆ ผ้าห่มเล็กกว่ากระดาษA4อีกอ่ะ
แต่ก็น่ารักที่สุดในสามโลกเลยล่ะ
เดินดูไปก็คิดไป ต้องทำงานจิ๋วบ้างแล้ว(ข้อเสียของการเที่ยวคนเดียวเนอะ เวลากรี๊ดๆ อยากเม้าท์มอย นี่อัดอั้นม้ากกก ฮ่าๆ)
เค้าไม่ให้ใช้แฟลชถ่ายรูปนะจ้ะ เลยต้องมานั่งเติมแสงก่อนโพสต์เป็นชั่วโมง เฮ้อๆๆ ปาดเหงื่อแพร้บบบ)
เลยอัพบล็อกแบบกระปริบกรอย ฮ่าๆๆ










 

















 




















 


 
see you around
 
Lee
 
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment